RED PEARL YOGA
POLICY AND PROCEDURES UPDATED 11/18/20
Red Pearl has taken steps to protect our community during this pandemic, and in addition, there are steps that each of you can do to take charge of your own health and wellness inside our studio. We look forward to continuing to provide a safer and healthier yoga environment to our beloved yoga community. Yoga is a wonderful way to stay healthy. We hope that you will continue your yoga practice with us, keeping our yoga community thriving and strong.
1. STAY HOME If you exhibit flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, breathing difficulties or a rise in temperature, or loss of taste/smell, please stay home and get tested.
2. FACE COVERINGS: Masks must be worn at ALL TIMES as of 11/21/20. To enter our building and studio AND during the practice. This will be re evaluated after the Thanksgiving break.
3. SANITIZATION: We provide hand sanitizer at the front desk and in lobby bathroom and all about the studio. Wash your hands or sanitize before and after class. The kitchen area is off limits but bathroom is open and upgraded to touchless soap/dry.
4. BELONGINGS & PROPS: Please bring as few as possible personal belongings with you. You can wear shoes into studio but follow the floor markers. Place shoes in metal cabinet to left of desk- soles up or together. All community props are off limits until further notice. Students must bring their own props/mats with them.
We have mats/ props for sale! . Also, new EGG blocks. $20 each.
5. WATER: Bottled water and snacks still available for purchase. CC min. $5
6.PRE–REGISTRATION: Everyone MUST pre register/pay for class via MindBody prior to arriving at the studio. All Payments are processed online thru their secure portal. This is to protect you all, as well as the staff when checking people in. Space is limited . NO WALK INS.
7. SIZE OF CLASSES: NO WALK INS. Classes are sized to less than 50% capacity OR current recommended distance(safety prevails) per the County/City Covid 19 directives. If you register for the class and then cannot make it, please go back into MindBody and cancel at least 4 hours before class. Any no shows or last minute cancellations will be charged a $15 fee , charged for the class, or the class removed from your package. No refunds or credits. Unlimited packages will have a day removed if we are unable to charge the $15 to your cc
8. SURFACES: We are cleaning and sanitizing countertops, door handles, bathroom fixtures, yoga floors, and often-touched areas every day. We clean/sanitize all touch surfaces. We have put more time between classes for any needed cleanings. Please sanitize or wash your hands before and after class and before/ after using the restroom.
9. MAT PLACEMENT: Our floor is marked to ensure that mats stay apart. Please keep your mat within the taped lines. 🙂 We follow 10ft head to head. (this is above and beyond the 6′ currently recommended by local/state government)
10. CLASS PROTOCOLS: Be mindful and practice Safe Physical Distancing. Keep talking to a minimum and respect others’ space. Before you enter the building, have mask on and if there is a line to go in, please wait on blue tape markers on floor(6 ft apart) until it is your turn at the desk sign in . Once inside wooden doors, remove shoes and place in cabinet to the left of desk. As usual print your name on paper sign in sheet- We clean pens and tablet after each use. Temperature is taken at check in.
11. BATHROOMS: We recommend using the bathroom at your home/ work before you come to the studio. Bathroom is open and maintained but use at your own risk and help us in making this space as touch-free and safe as possible.
12. LOST/LEFT BEHIND ARTICLES: Red Pearl is not responsible for any personal items left behind at the studio. They will be disposed of same day.
13. REFUND POLICY: All sales are final.
14. LIABILITY WAIVER: All students must sign electronically the NEW LIABILITY WAIVER POLICY via MindBody Software or in studio. Established students must sign a COVID paper addendum at desk.
15. PARKING: Get a parking decal from us. We have 3 marked spots in front left “YOGA ONLY” and 7 in back- also marked for yoga. You are welcome to any other spot in back lot, but do not park in CHIROPRACTOR spaces in front right. Additional EASY streetside parking in the grass on 13th ave.
OR just caddy-corner to us, at the Holy Mackerel Brewing Plaza.
Directions: Drive back out toward 26th ave, make a right heading east, make a quick right into parking lot. Park in any spot closest to street (away from businesses) and have our parking decal visible. Just a short walk back over to us and you can leave your car there to go to the restaurants after class. Remember== if you plan to enjoy the property/restaurants after class, please move your car from our spots so the next Yoga students can enjoy the easy parking you did.
We look forward to seeing you!
In health, love & light,
Karen and the Red Pearl Family
Modified schedule. Please check MB schedule for updated daily schedule. The studio floor has been measured and marked for 10ft distanct head to head. We fit 9 students plus the teacher. We have spaced some classes further apart to leave more time for cleaning and sanitizing in between along with less passing of other members between classes.
NOTE: MB Registration extends one week ahead for each class. If it says “call” instead of “book”, that is why. Wait a day or two for registration to open. If a class shows as full, then please choose another day or time. NO WALK-INS.
Click the link below to sign-up AND scroll down to read our Policies & Procedures and reach out with any questions! We can’t wait to see you!