Welcome Home (updated 9/17/20)
Update: Broward County still requires face coverings worn over mouth and nose at ALL TIMES-see #8 below. The clear face shields are considered unsafe when worn without a mask. Those are meant for eye protection(dental hygienists, etc)
WE ARE OPEN! Please read below before coming in.
We are so grateful to be able to be here for our community in the most safe and mindful way. We have prepared the studio and defined policies and procedures to keep us all safe and healthy. We follow all safe physical distance recommendations of the CDC, the State of Florida, Broward County, and the sweet town of Wilton Manors! We understand that some of you are not ready to venture back yet and we totally understand and respect that. We are here when you are ready!
BEFORE YOU COME TO OUR STUDIO please read our COVID19 Policies and Procedures below. It is our responsibility to each other, the studio and our community to follow these new guidelines and standards at Red Pearl so that we can practice together in the safest environment possible with full mindfulness, transparency and respect to one another.. So please read thru ALL the information here so you are thoughtfully prepared and ready to practice!
WHAT TO EXPECT AND HOW TO REGISTER
We have a modified schedule. Please check MB schedule for updated daily schedule. We have spaced some classes further apart to leave more time for cleaning and sanitizing in between along with less passing of other members between classes. We are NOT accepting any walk-ins at this time and ALL members are required to sign-up on MindBody ahead of time for the class they would like to attend. If the class shows full, choose another time/day. The studio floor has been measured and marked for placement of mats. 10 ft apart measuring head to head. . If you do not show up for the class you registered for you will be charged a $15 late cancellation fee/or a day subtracted(unlimited pkgs) or a class taken from your limited package. You have up to 4 hours before a class starts to cancel without penalty on MB. Space is limited (9) so please be mindful so your spot can go to another member if you can’t make it to class.
NOTE: MB Registration extends one week ahead for each class. If it says “call” instead of “book”, that is why. Wait a day or two for registration to open. If a class shows as full, then please choose another day or time. NO WALK-INS.
If you are having challenges signing up, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
or leave a voicemail at 954 828 1651 and I will get back to you and do my best to assist!
Click the link below to sign-up AND scroll down to read our Policies & Procedures and reach out with any questions! We can’t wait to see you!
In Gratitude and Excitement,
Karen and the Red Pearl Yoga Studio Family
RED PEARL YOGA
POLICY AND PROCEDURES
The health and safety of our community is our top priority, and we ask for your assistance in keeping yourself and others safe and healthy during these unprecedented times around Covid-19. Red Pearl is taking steps to protect our community and in addition, there are steps that each of you can take charge of your own health and wellness inside our studio. We look forward to continuing to provide a safe and healthy yoga environment to our beloved yoga community. We believe yoga is a safe and wonderful way to stay healthy. We hope that you will continue your yoga practice with us, keeping our yoga community thriving and strong.
1. STAY HOME If you exhibit flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, breathing difficulties or a rise in temperature, or loss of taste/smell, please stay home! Keep our community safe.
2. SURFACES: Our efforts to keep our studio germ-free include cleaning and sanitizing countertops, door handles, bathroom fixtures, yoga floors, and often-touched areas every day. We are implementing a strict cleaning procedure and will be cleaning/sanitizing all touch surfaces allowing more time between classes for any needed cleanings. Please sanitize or wash your hands before and after class.
3. SANITIZATION: We will provide hand sanitizer at the front desk and in lobby. As a courtesy we have placed a small spray bottle next to each mat. Use for your hands.(not good for mats) Please leave it there on the marker for the next student. Wash your hands or sanitize before and after class.The kitchen area is off limits but bathroom is open.
4. BELONGINGS & PROPS: Please bring as few as possible personal belongings with you. If you leave valuables in your car,(not recommended) lock them out of sight in your trunk. You can wear shoes in lobby, and follow the floor markers into studio. You can wear shoes in, but stay on the path. Place shoes in metal cabinet to left of desk. soles up or together. All community props are off limits until further notice. Students are required to bring their own props/mats with them.
We have props for sale! 2 foam blocks and a strap $20 /2 cork blocks and a strap $35.
5. WATER: Bottled water and snacks still available for purchase.CC min. $5
6.PRE–REGISTRATION: Everyone is REQUIRED to pre register/pay for class via MindBody prior to arriving at the studio. All Payments are processed online thru MindBody . This is to protect you all, as well as the staff when checking people in. No “walk ins” will be permitted. Space is limited for safety.NO WALK INS.
7. SIZE OF CLASSES: NO WALK INS. Classes are sized to 50% capacity OR current recommended distance(safety prevails) per the County and State Covid 19 directives. If you register for the class and then cannot make it, please go back in to MindBody and cancel at least 4 hours before class. Any no shows or last minute cancellations will be charged a $15 fee , charged for the class, or the class removed from your package. No refunds or credits. Unlimited packages will have a day removed if we are unable to charge the $15 to your cc
8. NEW RULES– FACE COVERINGS: You must wear your mask over mouth and nose AT ALL TIMES and ALL areas of the building.
Yes, even when practicing. Our teachers and staff will be doing the same .This is a city/county mandate for now… Hang in there- We can do this together. Stylish masks for sale at front desk. The clear face shields alone are unsafe and are not permitted.We find the paper surgical/disposable masks allow the most breathing space.
9. PLACEMENT OF MATS: Our floor is marked to ensure that mats are placed the recommended distance apart . Please keep your mat within the taped lines. 🙂
1O. CLASS PROTOCOLS: Be mindful and practice Safe Physical Distancing. Keep talking to a minimum and respect others’ space. Before you enter the lobby, have mask on and if there is a line to go in, please wait on blue tape markers on floor(6 ft apart) until it is your turn at the desk sign in . Once inside wooden doors, remove shoes and place in cabinet to the left of desk. As usual print your name on paper sign in sheet- We clean pens and tablet after each use. Temperature is taken at check in.
11. BATHROOMS: We recommend using the bathroom at your home/work before you come to the studio. Bathroom is open and maintained but use at your own risk and help us in making this space as touch-free and safe as possible.
12. LOST/LEFT BEHIND ARTICLES: Red Pearl is not responsible for any personal items left behind at the studio. They will be disposed of same day.
13. REFUND POLICY: All sales are final.
14. LIABILITY WAIVER: All students must sign electronically the NEW LIABILITY WAIVER POLICY via MindBody Software or in studio. Established students must sign a COVID paper addendum at desk.
15. PARKING: Get a parking decal from us. We have 3 marked spots in front left “YOGA ONLY” and 7 in back- also marked for yoga. You are welcome to any other spot in back lot, but do not park in CHIROPRACTOR spaces in front right. Additional EASY parking just caddy-corner to us, at the Holy Mackerel Brewing Plaza.
Directions: Drive back out toward 26th ave, make a right heading east, make a quick right into parking lot. Park in any spot closest to street (away from businesses) and have our parking decal visible. Just a short walk back over to us and you can leave your car there to go to the restaurants after class. Remember== if you plan to enjoy the property/restaurants after class, please move your car from our spots at the studio after class so next students can park.
We look forward to seeing you!
In health, love & light,
Karen and the Red Pearl Family