Ready to teach or just want to dive deeply into your practice?
WeekDAYS: Tues & Thurs | 9am – 3pm | Sept – November
(also offering a weekEND only TT)
▸Multi Leveled/Multi Style: Gentle Classical Hatha to Power Vinyasa Traditions
▸Gain Confidence: w/ private mentoring & practice co-teaching public classes.
▸Choose a Gentle Hatha or Vinyasa Flow Focus
▸With Lisa Pumper & well-respected Yoga ~ Mindful Living Educators and Health Professionals
Embark on a profound journey of self – discovery with this premier Yoga training. Empower yourself to become the best person you can be. Our program offers a holistic, well rounded, comprehensive training. Build a foundation upon which to teach the ancient art & healing practice of Yoga. Develop these skills in a way that draws from your own experience and personal practice – Gentle Hatha to Power Vinyasa styles.
You do not need to have the desire to become a Yoga teacher to participate – Simply deepening your knowledge and experience can add so much to your practice and self knowledge.
● History & Philosophy: including but not limited to an Intro to 8-Fold Path of Raja Yoga, the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagavad-Gita, Yoga Sutras.
● Sanskrit: Verbalizing this oral tradition, posture names, & mantras/chanting.
● Hatha Yoga Theory & Techniques: Asana, Pranayama, Mudras, Bandhas & Meditation Techniques.
● Anatomy & Physiology: Fundamentals of the human body and its mechanics. Relationship of key musculo-skeletal structures within asanas, Benefits and contraindications of postures. Anatomy of the subtle bodies. How to work with injuries and limitations.
● Prana & Subtle Energies: Intro of various Pranayama practices. Vayus, Chakras, Koshas, & Nadis
● Teaching Methodology/Techniques, Practices & Integrations:
Learn basic, intermediate and complex asanas.
How to cue. Proper breath coordination. Lines of energy.
Posture modifications/ variations. How to use props for supported postures. Intelligent & creative sequencing.
– Class planning. Setting a theme. Creating a supportive environment for self and students. Observing and reading students’ bodies.
– Learn to teach a basic Hatha class and also Vinyasa class with optimal sequencing.
Explore various lineages/styles: Vinyasa, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha, Restorative, Yin Yoga, Kids, Prenatal, Kundalini and others*.
● Practicum, Presentations & Exams: Private mentoring. Daily journaling. Develop a self/home practice. Opportunity to practice teach. Class & online participation required. Part of final exam is to teach one class and to write an essay about your unique yoga journey.
● Lisa Pumper (director & co lead teacher)
Lisa has been leading yoga teacher trainings & continuing education in south Florida & beyond for over 14 years & has graduated over 500 teachers /health care professionals into the teaching of Yoga.
● Cecilia Lester (co lead teacher)
ERYT 500, YACEP, IAYT, LMT, ViniYoga Therapist & Physical Therapist
Guest Yoga Teachers/ Mental Health Professionals:
● Karen Gavrilov
Owner Red Pearl Yoga Studio, Yoga Teacher
● Roberta Rachovsky
Owner Mandala Yoga Center, Yoga Teacher
● Marlena Hasday
Licensed Psychotherapist & Yoga Teacher
● Chloe Ravel
Yoga Teacher, Owner Gemini Rising
+ Additional guest teachers TBA (based on availability) +
September – November
– Graduation date TBA
– $500 off full price tuition discount offered by – July 30th.
– Discount for “full time” college students, teachers & government employees.
– 1 work exchange discount available
– 1 50% off scholarship
★ ONLY 10 spots available in training
★ $200 deposit to hold your space.
TO APPLY AND FIND OUT MORE DETAILS:
CONTACT: Lisa Pumper – 954.609.9074 or LisaPumper@Yahoo.com
East Lauderdale LOCATIONS:
– Red Pearl Yoga Studio – 904 North Flagler Drive
– Red Pearl pop up training at Mandala Yoga Center – 2449 NE 13th Ave